Daya, the short little dress and its perfect volume for wandering all summer long! The colorful embroideries which adorn its chestplate suggest the flower garlands that brighten up the streets and markets of India, the country we never stop admiring.
- Cotton gauze solid color dress.
- Square neckline.
- Lace finishes at collar and sleeves.
- Lace inlay on the breastplate.
- Vintage-inspired floral embroideries on the breastplate.
- Square-shaped sleeves.
- Gathered waist for a lovely volume.
- Covered plackets at the back.
- Entirely lined.
From our friends Louise Misha in Paris. Louise Misha is imagined by Marie Pidancet, founder and designer, who believes above all, Louise Misha is an extraordinary human adventure shared with a united and kind team, talented, respectful suppliers and also with loyal clients who have always been there to make Louise Misha’s heart beat more strongly.
Through each collection, Louise Misha plays with fabrics and colors to imagine fashion filled with joyfulness, colors, softness, and curiosity - to create an open state of mind, an unlimited taste for traveling and adventure!