A formal, genuine outfit thanks to its wide collar and precious openwork lace! Its butterfly sleeves and ruffles at the bottom give the Parvati dress a unique volume and a festive shape worthy of all the small and important events that will mark your summer holiday.
- 100% Organic Cotton gauze dress.
- Large tone-on-tone embroidered collar in front and back.
- Slit opening and small covered button at the center of the collar.
- Ruffled butterfly sleeves with lace finishes.
- Ruffles at the bottom with gathers and openwork lace inlay.
From our friends Louise Misha in Paris. Louise Misha is imagined by Marie Pidancet, founder and designer, who believes above all, Louise Misha is an extraordinary human adventure shared with a united and kind team, talented, respectful suppliers and also with loyal clients who have always been there to make Louise Misha’s heart beat more strongly.
Through each collection, Louise Misha plays with fabrics and colors to imagine fashion filled with joyfulness, colors, softness, and curiosity - to create an open state of mind, an unlimited taste for traveling and adventure!