Delicate details and infinite soft colors make this romper look as romantic as the Venice of India, named Udaipur. Its floral embroideries add a lively touch for celebrating summer, and its exquisite puffy shape gives all little girls an irresistible look.
- 100% Organic textured cotton romper.
- Colorful flower embroideries and cream lace inlay on the breastplate.
- Ruffled armholes with cream lace finishes.
- Elasticated legs with ruffles and cream lace finishes.
- Golden opening snaps at the inseam.
- Covered plackets at the back.
- Entirely lined.
From our friends Louise Misha in Paris. Louise Misha is imagined by Marie Pidancet, founder and designer, who believes above all, Louise Misha is an extraordinary human adventure shared with a united and kind team, talented, respectful suppliers and also with loyal clients who have always been there to make Louise Misha’s heart beat more strongly.
Through each collection, Louise Misha plays with fabrics and colors to imagine fashion filled with joyfulness, colors, softness, and curiosity - to create an open state of mind, an unlimited taste for traveling and adventure!