The swim ring is a reborn childhood classic - made with the attention to detail we have strived to make it last for seasons. These characteristic striped floats come in 2 different sizes for toddler to adult, and in a range of beautiful colours to complete any summer look!
The French Rose is a subtle vintage pink. Think dried rose pedals and faded French linen. This is the first colour we launched at Petites Pommes, as a result of our wish to change the pool game from generic strong-coloured sea animals to timeless beautiful floats. The French Rose is beautifully combined with a range of colours, from white, neutrals and browns to blue, green and yellow.
- Free of BPA and phthalates
- Extra fine inside seaming for premium comfort
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture
- All our floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur
- Made in Denmark
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst
- After use, rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use
- Exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones)
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage
From our friends Petite Pommes in Copenhagen. With a shared passion for iconic design, Petites Pommes’ founders Celine and Anna launched their very first float in Denmark in 2019. On a simple quest for beautiful design and good quality for their daughters, they would only find generic floats that would break after just a week of holidays. From that, an idea was born: to enhance the design and quality of a childhood classic - the swim ring. Celine and Anna set out to develop a collection of timeless inflatables with an aesthetic so familiar and simple that it transcends ever-changing fashion.